Answered By: Hayley Hughes
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017     Views: 196

You may not submit a complaint which disputes academic judgment. Grievances about grades should be channeled through the Academic Appeals Process.

For more information, see this overview of the Academic Appeals process.

Need more help? Contact us here

Contact Information

Related Topics