Answered By: Zoe Stam
Last Updated: Apr 01, 2021     Views: 3

If you have been granted an approved extension by the Mitigating Circumstance team, it is important to plan your time to ensure you can submit.

If for any reason this is not possible, then you would need to consider exiting the program with a Post Graduate Diploma or submitting a case to re-take.

You can find further guidelines here


Contact Information

Related Topics