Answered By: Zoe Stam Last Updated: Mar 25, 2021 Views: 2
Mitigating Circumstance claims are reviewed by the Academic Director and should your extension not be approved this can be because of many factors, below are some example reasons:
- Applying after your submission deadline
- Lack of supporting or clear supporting documentation
- Failure to highlight that the circumstance was unexpected or unpreventable
- Failure to show that the circumstances took place within the sitting of your module
- Failure to convey how this affected your ability to work
Please note that the administrator will also review your progress in class to help make the decision.
For further information on the process please see here.