Answered By: Joselyn Figueroa
Last Updated: May 15, 2019     Views: 4722

World Education Services (WES) is a non-profit organization that evaluates academic credentials for people who wish to work or study in the United States of America (USA) or Canada. Their evaluations are widely recognized by more than 2,500 educational, business, and governmental institutions throughout the USA and Canada. A credential evaluation is a comparison of your academic accomplishments to standards in the USA or Canada. This report helps institutions like schools, employers, licensing boards, or immigration authorities better understand your educational background. (

Students who wish to apply to WES for an evaluation of their credentials need to complete the following steps:

  1. Register with WES through this link. Once they complete their registration they will be issued a reference number.
  2. Complete ‘Part A’ of the ‘Academic Record Request Form’. Depending on whether they are applying for their credentials to be recognized in the USA or Canada they would need to use one of the below forms:
    1. For the USA:
    2. For Canada:
  3. Request for an additional transcript from the University of Roehampton through this link. Please indicate in the "Any Additional Information" comment box that this transcript is for WES assessment and that there will an additional form sent via email.
  4. Email the University of Roehampton’s Registry Office on and send them the ‘Academic Record Request Form’ so they can complete ‘Part B’. Please ensure that your WES reference number is included on the form before you send it in.

Once the University has received your request they will then issue an additional transcript and send it directly to WES on your behalf. It can take an estimated 4 – 6 weeks for WES to receive your application after the University has dispatched your documents. If you would like to speed this process up, you can arrange for courier service, but please note that this will come at an additional cost. If you wish for your documents to be send by courier service, then please indicate this in your email to the University’s Registry Office when you send them your Academic Record Request Form.

Contact Information