Answered By: Wendy Fan
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2018     Views: 271

Q. I need a document for my sponsor

If your sponsor wishes to pay Laureate Online Education directly, please contact with your student ID, advising you agree in writing for us to contact your sponsors HR representative on your behalf.

If you are requesting an invoice or receipt for your sponsor for re-imbursement, please first see your student financial portal where you are able to download these documents. Instruction is on how to print and invoice or receipt is available here.

If you require different details on the sponsor document than are available in your student financial portal, please complete the form below and specify what additional information you sponsor requires for payment.

Contact Information

Related Topics