Answered By: Hayley Hughes Last Updated: Aug 23, 2016 Views: 194
Your Inspirenet password must meet complexity requirements. When setting up your password it must meet at least 3 of the complexity requirements below and must be a minimum of 7 characters long:
- Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Complexity requirements are enforced when passwords are changed or created.
Need more help? Contact us via our Student Support webform and select the "I have a technical question" option.